"The Doo-wop Medley" (a.k.a. "The 1950's Medley") is a Straight No Chaser medley comprised of "Sh-Boom", "Get a Job", "I Only Have Eyes For You", "Hushabye", "Blue Moon", "Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite", "Earth Angel", and "Shout"; and features solos by Ryan Ahlwardt, Walter Chase, Dan Ponce, Seggie Isho, Tyler Trepp, Mike Luginbill, and Jerome Collins.
- "Sh-boom" was originally written by James Keyes, Claude Feaster, Carl Feaster, Floyd F. McRae, and James Edwards.
- "Get a Job" was originally by the Silhouettes.
- "I Only Have Eyes For You" was originally written by Harry Warren and Al Dubin.
- Although this song was written in 1934, it was recorded in 1959 by the Flamingos; it is the only song in this medley which was written before 1950.
- "Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite" was originally written by Calvin Carter and James "Pookie" Hudson.
- "Earth Angel" was originally by the Penguins.
- "Shout" was originally recorded by the Isley Brothers.
- "Shout" is the only song in this medley which does not fit in the doo-wop genre.
- Although this medley was only performed during the special series of shows in Atlantic City in the summer of 2010, "Shout" was carried into their 50's Medley.